AL-JAMANA AGENCY LIMITED offers professional recruitment services for employers. We manage the entire recruitment process on behalf of our clients following an elaborate process to ensure we source for the best for our clients. Talk to us today and you will be guaranteed of the best.
In the typical recruitment, we provide the following services:
- Organization and Position Analysis
- Timely Correspondence with Candidates
- Candidate Evaluation
- Degree and Certificate Verification
- Arranging Client Interviews
- Community Forums and Surveys
- Proactive Targeted Recruitment
- Progress Reporting
- Final Reporting
- Reference and Background Checks
- Salary Surveys
WHY RECRUIT WITH ALJAMANA:
Employers Trust Us for Quality and Qualified Staff
- Our specialization in public sector and non-profit executive search on a nationwide basis.
- Our proactive recruitment of candidates who may not be seeking new employment and would not normally respond to routine advertising, or who may come from non-traditional sources.
- Our ability to capitalize on an established network of the most respected executives in the nation.
- Our track record of success in placing senior level executives in particularly sensitive and highly responsible/accountable positions.
- The quality of our work--indicative of this is the fact that most of our clients have utilized our services on more than one occasion.
- Our team is skilled in the latest techniques to identify prospective candidates and, as a search progress, to assist in gathering background information on leading candidates.
- Our experience in recruiting and placing candidates from private sector companies into public sector organizations.
- Our proven ability to identify and recommend qualified female and minority candidates.
- Our ability to conduct the assignment in a timely and complete manner.
- Our reputation among clients and candidates for communication (e.g., acknowledgment of resumes, regular reports to the client, face-to-face interviews with candidates).
- The thoroughness of our documented reference and background checks. We do not merely ask for “five work related references.” Rather, we request very specific references from candidates and, where feasible, gather newspaper articles via the Internet